Liquid Catile Soap Tutorial

Making liquid castile soap is a very different process to making a bar style cold process castile soap. It takes a little bit of practice and knowledge to create a beautifully thick and moisturising clear soap.


I created this tutorial so that I could pass on the lessons I've learned over the years I have mastered this technique. I hope you enjoy this video that I created showing the process from start to finish. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I will answer it as best as I can. Don't forget to subscribe so you will be notified once a new video is uploaded. If there is any other natural skin care recipes that you would like me to make a tutorial on please feel free to leave a comment with your request.



It is best practice to wear gloves, eye protection and work with your lye in a well ventilated area. Using a soap calculator ensures that all your values in the recipe are correct giving you a PH neutral soap. Always remember to add your caustic soda or potassium hydroxide is added to your water and not your water added to your lye (this could cause a chemical reaction explosion and result in severe burns).

Comments