Doterra Copy Cat Essential Oil Recipies (Immortelle/Salubelle, Purify, Past Tense, Ice Blue/Deep Blue, Clary Calm, On Guard)

I use my oils daily for a host of reasons but collecting oils can become expensive in the short term and purchasing pre made blends can lend itself to be outside of the monthly budget. That is why I started blending my own. I already had all the oils on hand to refill my blends, so I started experimenting. These are the recipes I created as a substitute that work well for my needs. Always be cautious when using essential oils during pregnancy and breast feeding and when in doubt consult professional medical advice.

 You can find good quality essential oils here




ANTI - AGING BLEND ( Like Immoretelle or Salubelle)


This is perfect for protecting, nourishing and maintaining skin health, use this neat on problem areas or dilute with jojoba oil to create your own face oil. 

4D Frankincense
3D Sandalwood 
2D Lavender 
2D Myrrh
1D Helichrysum
1D Rose



CLEANSING BLEND (Like Purify)

This can be diffused to help eliminate odours for your home as all the oils included have properties that can disinfect. You can put 5-10 drops in a 200mls spray bottle with distilled vinegar and use as a counter top spray. Give it a shake before use.

20D Lemon
13D Lime
31D Siberian Fir
8D Lemongrass
7D Tea Tree /Melaleuca
6D Cilantro











 

HEADACHE RELIEF BLEND (Like Past Tense)


This is the blend I use when I feel a headache or migraine come along, I also layer this with ice-blue for muscular aches and pains. I roll this on the back of my neck and along my temples and forehead to help relieve pain. 9 out of 10 times I do not need any additional pain relief. (I usually double this blend to fill a 10ml roller bottle)

10D Wintergreen
10D Lavender
10D Peppermint
8D Frankincense
6D Cilantro
4D Roman Chamomile
6D Marjoram
4D Basil
4D Rosemary



PROTECTIVE BLEND (Like On Guard or Thieves)


I use this as an antibacterial hand cleanser (mixed in with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil), or whenever I think there are nasty germs around. It can be diffused when one member of the family gets ill to help keep everyone else well.

18D Orange
20D Clove
10D Cinnamon Bark
8D Eucalyptus
5D Rosemary


SOOTHING BLEND (Like Ice Blue or Deep Blue)


I use this blend for any muscular aches and pains including growing pains for my oldest son (we dilute it with fractionated coconut oil for him) and sciatica pain for my husband. I also layer it with past tense for very bad migraines.

38D Wintergreen
26D Camphor
28D Peppermint
2D Blue Tansy
4D Blue or German Chamomile
4D Helichrysum
2D Osmanthus




WOMEN'S MONTHLY BLEND (Like Clary Calm)


This is perfect to ease that pains associated with that time of the month. It is also said to help balance hormones and I have noticed a difference when using this regularly.

15D Clary Sage
13D Lavender
12D Bergamot
10D Roman Chamomile
6D Cedarwood
5D Ylang Ylang
5D Geranium
3D Fennel
2D Carrot Seed Oil
2D Palmarosa
2D Vitex






Comments

  1. Hi, Where can i buy Vitex) Is it no baseoil in this blend? Lajla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you put the Women’s Monthly blend in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are most, if not all, of these recipes intended to be diluted with a carrier oil? If so, how much? Using 10 ml roll-ons but not sure what the fill quantity should end up looking like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchísimas Gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment